Lesson 89 – الدَّرْسُ التَّاسِعُ والثَّمانون
The conditional sentence - أَسالِيبُ التَّحِيَّةِ، والاِعْتِذارِ
Introduction - مُقَدِّمَةٌ
- This is the last lesson of the syntax (النَّحْو). After this lesson we will start learning the morphology (الصَّرْف).
- In this lesson we will learn the common greetings, how to congratulate someone for something, and how to apology, In-Shā’-Allâh (God willing).
- In this lesson we will pay more attention to the dialogues than to the separate words and sentences.
- There will be less grammatical rules and conditions, because we are supposed to be familiar with the most grammatical issues in the course of the previous 88 lessons.
- Therefore we will cover this topic as follows:
- To introduce the dialogue that contains the style of greeting or apology.
- To explain the vocabulary of the above mentioned dialogues.
- To show the type of greeting or apology, its rules and it conditions.