Lesson 4 – الدَّرْسُ الرَّابِعُ
Exercise – تَدْرِيبٌ
- This is an exercise part in our free Arabic language course. This Arabic course with images and audios will help you learn Arabic.
- In this section we will have multiple questions to test your understanding of the principles we have learned In-Shā'-Allâh (God-Willing). To answer the questions:
o Type the complete answer for the following questions by selecting the question and using the on-screen keyboard or your actual keyboard.
o Use the Shift key to enter characters on the upper portions of the letters and use full diacritics in your answers – e.g. fathah, kasrah, sukūn etc.
o Do not use diacritics in the following cases:
§ The Alif followed by laam ال (while the laam itself can be signed with a vowel)
§ The laam followed by alif لا (while the Alif itself can be signed when it comes with hamzah).
§ Do not put the small Alif on words like هٰذا.
§ Do not put diacritics on long vowels.
o Upon completion of all questions, click on the Mark button to see the correct answer and to get your mark.
- For more instructions click here.
- The Arabic sentence above means "Read and write specifying the vowel ending of the words". For each of the questions below, type out the full word or the sentence but include the vowel marks which have been missed on the ends of the words.
- Once again, the sound has been included (click on speaker icon by sentence to hear) but once again please only listen to the sentences after doing the exercises.