Lesson 48 – الدَّرْسُ الثَّامِنُ وَالأرْبَعُونَ
Pronouns 5 of 5 -الضَّمَائرُ (٥ مِنْ ٥)
latent pronoun - الضَّمير المُسْتَتِر
Exercise – تَدْرِيبٌ
- This is also an exercise part in our free Arabic language course. This Arabic course with images and audios will help you learn Arabic.
- In this section we will have multiple questions to test your understanding of the principles we have learned In-Shā'-Allâh (God-Willing). To answer the questions:
- Type the complete answer for the following questions by selecting the question and using the on-screen keyboard or your actual keyboard.
- Use the Shift key to enter characters on the upper portions of the letters and use full diacritics in your answers – e.g. fathah, kasrah, sukūn etc.
- Do not use diacritics in the following cases:
- The Alif followed by laam ال (while the laam itself can be signed with a vowel)
- The laam followed by alif لا (while the Alif itself can be signed when it comes with hamzah).
- Do not put the small Alif on words like هٰذا.
- Do not put diacritics on long vowels.
- Upon completion of all questions, click on the Mark button to see the correct answer and to get your mark.
- For more instructions click here.
- Type the correct latent pronoun that is supposed to be in the following sentences:
البِتْرُولُ يُسْتَخرَج مِن باطِنِ الأرْضِ
Petrol is extracted from inside the land.
حضَرَ القَوْمُ ما عدا واحِدًا
People came except one.
How wonderful are you!
Obey your parents.
الْمَطرُ يسْقُطُ في الشِّتاءِ
The rain falls in winter.
ما أسْهَلَ هَذا الدَّرْسَ!
How easy is this lesson!
الوقْتُ يَمُرُّ بِسُرْعةٍ
The time runs quickly.
كَيْفَ نُطْردُ من بيوتِنا؟!
How could we be drove away from our houses?!