Lesson 15 - الدَّرْسُ الْخَامِسَ عَشَرَ
Exercise - تَدْرِيبٌ
- In this section we shall cover a number of the Arabic words we have already learnt and we shall learn some new Arabic vocabulary In-Shā'-Allâh (God willing).
- Increase your Arabic vocabulary through the words below, as the more Arabic vocabulary you memorize, the better Arabic language you have.
- In this section we will have multiple questions to test your understanding of the principles we have learned In-Shā'-Allâh (God-Willing). To answer the questions:
o Type the complete answer for the following questions by selecting the question and using the on-screen keyboard or your actual keyboard.
o Use the Shift key to enter characters on the upper portions of the letters and use full diacritics in your answers – e.g. fathah, kasrah, sukūn etc.
o Do not use diacritics in the following cases:
§ The Alif followed by laam ال (while the laam itself can be signed with a vowel)
§ The laam followed by alif لا (while the Alif itself can be signed when it comes with hamzah).
§ Do not put the small Alif on words like هٰذا.
§ Do not put diacritics on long vowels.
o Upon completion of all questions, click on the Mark button to see the correct answer and to get your mark.
· For more instructions click here.
- The Arabic sentence above means "Read the example and then change the following sentences in the same manner". For each of the sentences, type out the full sentence using the words below and include the vowel marks.