Lesson 21 - اَلدَّرْسُ الْحَادِي وَالْعِشْرُون
Exercise - تَدْرِيبٌ
- This is an exercise part in our free Arabic language course. This Arabic course with images and audios will help you learn Arabic.
- In this section we will have multiple questions to test your understanding of the principles we have learned In-Shā'-Allâh (God willing).
- Choose a word from column ب that can be used to complete the sentence in column أ. Click on a word in column أ that you would like to answer (this will be highlighted) then click on its suitable complement in column ب. Upon completing all possible questions, click on the Mark button to see the correct answer and obtain your mark.
- The sentence above means "Distinguish the Nunated and un-nunated nouns and explain the reason of unnunation." For each of the sentences in the column (أ) there is a matching reason in the column (ب) to explain why the Arabic word in red is un-nunated. The current order of the reasons in column (ب) is not correct and you have to find the matching reason and write this down - the correct order can be found in the Answers after you have attempted the question.
- Please write the following answers with a pen and paper joining the letters. It is important that you practice your writing skills in the duration of this course to master the language In-Shā’-Allâh (God-willing). This will be followed by vocabulary. To hear the pronunciation of any of the words or vocabulary, click on the word/ sentence.
مُذَكَّرٌ عَلَى وَزْنِ أَفْعَلُ
(Masculine noun on pattern of أَفْعَلُ)
مُذَكَّرٌ مَعَ التَّاءِ الْمَرْبُوطَةِ
(Masculine Noun with Tā’ Marbūŧah as ending letter)
مُذَكَّرٌ عَلَى وَزْنِ يَفْعَلُ
(Masculine noun on pattern of يَفْعَلُ)
(Definite Article الْ)