There are several tools we have made available to help you in any technical issues in using the website or any difficulties in learning Arabic language.
- Technical problems – e.g. difficulties playing sounds, difficulties using questions sections etc:
- You may also find it beneficial to submit a post on the Forum – the forum is answered by community members and forum moderators.
- Arabic Language Learning problems - it is very common for students to get confused on certain topics. We recognize that despite our efforts there are always going to be some areas that are by their nature difficult topics:
- The main recommendation we give to students is to submit a ticket on the Forum. There are many students and teachers who are constantly reviewing the forum to help students. We encourage this as the first method of trying to find a solution to a problem in understanding a topic because this also benefits the rest of the community. Other students can benefit from reading your question and the answers provided by the community members and the discussions generated help everyone in the learning process.
- We will not be able to answer queries on an individual basis regarding problems in understanding specific topics because we unfortunately do not have sufficient resources to answer all queries directly by email. However, we will be monitoring the forum and whenever one of our team is able to, they will provide an answer to the questions submitted In-Shaa’-Allaah (God-Willing). This policy is also to encourage students to more actively use the forum to build a community around the learning process.
- Please notice that due to a bug of displaying Arabic text in Webkit-based browsers (like Chrome/Safari), it's recommended to learn on this website using other web browsers like Internet Explorer or Firefox.