Lesson 55 – الدَّرْسُ الخامِسُ وَالْخَمْسُونَ
The dual - الْمُثَنَّى
General exercise – تَدْرِيبات عامة
- This is also an exercise part in our free Arabic language course. This Arabic course with images and audios will help you learn Arabic.
- In this part of the lesson we will have some exercises in order to test your knowledge of what you have learned so far.
- Choose a word from column ب that can be used to complete the sentence in column أ. Click on a word in column أ that you would like to answer (this will be highlighted) then click on its suitable complement in column ب.
- Upon completing all possible questions, click on the Mark button to see the correct answer and obtain your mark.
- The sentence above means choose a word from column بthat can be used to complete a sentence with a word in the column أ. To make this task slightly easier we have put English words in brackets in column أ- these are the words that need to be chosen from the Arabic words in column ب
· Please write the following answers with a pen and paper joining the letters. It is important that you practice your writing skills in the duration of this course to master the language Insha'Allah.
أنَا أَعْمَلُ فِي ..............
I work in two schools
صَلاة الفَجْرِ تَكُونُ...........
The prayer of al fajr is two rak’as
The parents take care of their children
The two students succeeded in the exam
شَرِبْتُ ...........مِنْ القَهْوَة
I drank two glasses of coffee
أَنْتُمَا........ فُزْتُمَا بالْمُبَاراةِ
You are the one who won the match
..........مُهَنْدِسانِ فِي الشَّرِكَةِ
These are two engineers in the company
نَامَ إبْرَاهِيمُ ................
Ibrahim slept for two hours