Lesson 20 -الدَّرْسُ الْعِشْرُونَ
Exercise - تَدْرِيبٌ
- In this section, we will have multiple questions to test your understanding of the principles we have learnt In-Shā'-Allâh (God-Willing). To answer the questions:
- Type the complete answer for the following questions by selecting the question and using the on-screen keyboard or your actual keyboard.
- Use the Shift key to enter characters on the upper portions of the letters and use full diacritics in your answers – e.g. fathah, kasrah, sukūn etc.
- Do not use diacritics in the following cases:
§ The Alif followed by laam ال (while the laam itself can be signed with a vowel)
§ The laam followed by alif لا (while the Alif itself can be signed when it comes with hamzah).
§ Do not put the small Alif on words like هٰذا.
§ Do not put diacritics on long vowels.
- Upon completion of all questions, click on the Mark button to see the correct answer and to get your mark.
- For more instructions click here.
اُكْتُبِ الْجُمَلَ الآتِيَةَ مَعَ كِتَابَةِ الأَعْدَادِ الْوَارِدَةِ فِيهَا بِالْحُرُوفِ
- The Arabic sentence above means "Answer the following questions using the number mentioned within the brackets". For each of the sentences, types out the full sentence below with the numbers typed as a word and include the vowel marks.