Lesson 59 – الدَّرْسُ التَّاسِعُ وَالْخَمْسُونَ
/kāna/ and its sisters - كـانَ وَأَخَوَاتُـهـا
Exercise – تَدْرِيبٌ
- This is also an exercise part in our free Arabic language course. This Arabic course with images and audios will help you learn Arabic.
- In this part of the lesson we will have some exercises in order to test your knowledge of what you have learned so far.
- Choose a word from column بthat can be used to complete the sentence in column أ. Click on a word in column أ that you would like to answer (this will be highlighted) then click on its suitable complement in column ب.
- Upon completing all possible questions, click on the Mark button to see the correct answer and obtain your mark.
- The sentence above means choose a word from column بthat can be used to complete a sentence with a word in the column أ. To make this task slightly easier we have put English words in brackets in column أ- these are the words that need to be chosen from the Arabic words in column ب.
- Please write the following answers with a pen and paper joining the letters. It is important that you practice your writing skills in the duration of this course to master the language Insha'Allah.
The water became ice
The student became hardworking
The student stayed the night awake
The prayer remained prostrate
The country became peaceful
الأَوْلادُ سُعَداءَ فِي الرِّحْلَةِ|
The boys were happy in the journey.