Lesson 21 - اَلدَّرْسُ الْحَادِي وَالْعِشْرُون
Exercise - تَدْرِيبٌ
- This is also an exercise part in our free Arabic language course. This Arabic course with images and audios will help you learn Arabic.
- In this section we will have multiple questions to test your understanding of the principles we have learned In-Shā'-Allâh (God-Willing). To answer the questions:
o Type the complete answer for the following questions by selecting the question and using the on-screen keyboard or your actual keyboard.
o Use the Shift key to enter characters on the upper portions of the letters and use full diacritics in your answers – e.g. fathah, kasrah, sukūn etc.
o Do not use diacritics in the following cases:
§ The Alif followed by laam ال (while the laam itself can be signed with a vowel)
§ The laam followed by alif لا (while the Alif itself can be signed when it comes with hamzah).
§ Do not put the small Alif on words like هٰذا.
§ Do not put diacritics on long vowels.
o Upon completion of all questions, click on the Mark button to see the correct answer and to get your mark.
· For more instructions click here.
اُكْتُبْ سَبَبًا لِعَدَمِ التَّنْوِينِ (الإِضَافَةُ، اَلْ، حَرْفُ النِّدَاءِ)
- The Arabic sentence above means “Write the reason of un-nunation”. For each of the words. Write the grammatical rule (in Arabic) that has caused the removal of nunation”. The 3 possible reasons are:
- اَلإِضَافَةُ (Annexation of noun in the possessive case)
- اَلْ (Definite Article)
- حَرْفُ النِّدَاءِ (Vocative Particle)