Lesson 40 – الدَّرْسُ الأرْبَعونَ
Indeclension of the Imperative Verb – بِنَاءُ فِعْل الأَمْر
Exercise – تَدْرِيبٌ
- This is also an exercise part in our free Arabic language course. This Arabic course with images and audios will help you learn Arabic.
- In this section we will have multiple questions to test your understanding of the principles we have learned In-Shā'-Allâh (God-Willing). To answer the questions:
- Type the complete answer for the following questions by selecting the question and using the on-screen keyboard or your actual keyboard.
- Use the Shift key to enter characters on the upper portions of the letters and use full diacritics in your answers – e.g. fathah, kasrah, sukūn etc.
- Do not use diacritics in the following cases:
- The Alif followed by laam ال (while the laam itself can be signed with a vowel)
- The laam followed by alif لا (while the Alif itself can be signed when it comes with hamzah).
- Do not put the small Alif on words like هٰذا.
- Do not put diacritics on long vowels.
- Upon completion of all questions, click on the Mark button to see the correct answer and to get your mark.
- For more instructions click here.
- The Arabic sentence above means "Write the imperative form of the following verbs".