Lesson 53 – الدَّرْسُ الثَّالِثُ وَالْخَمْسُونَ
The Maqŝūr Noun الاسـْمُ المَقْصُورُ
Exercise – تَدْرِيبٌ
- This is also an exercise part in our free Arabic language course. This Arabic course with images and audios will help you learn Arabic.
- In this part of the lesson, we will test the knowledge that we have learned in this lesson so far.
- Choose the correct answer for each of the following questions. Please click on the correct option for each question below.
- Upon completion, click on the Mark button to see the correct answers and to obtain your mark.
- In this exercise you will not be given the meaning of sentences, please visit the earlier parts of the lesson to learn the meanings if necessary.
- Choose the correct dual for the following Maqŝūr nouns: