LESSON 3 – الدَّرْسُ الثَّالِثُ
Definite Article – اَلْ
Exercise – تَدْرِيبٌ
- This is an exercise part in our free Arabic language course. This Arabic course with images and audios will help you learn Arabic.
- In this section we will have multiple questions to test your understanding of the principles we have learned In-Shā'-Allâh (God willing).
- Choose a word from column ب that can be used to complete the sentence in column أ. Click on a word in column أ that you would like to answer (this will be highlighted) then click on its suitable complement in column ب. Upon completing all possible questions, click on the Mark button to see the correct answer and obtain your mark.
- The sentence above means "Match the words in أ with those in ب”
- Please write the following answers with a pen and paper joining the letters. It is important that you practice your writing skills in the duration of this course to master the language In-Shā'-Allâh (God willing).