Lesson 53 – الدَّرْسُ الثَّالِثُ وَالْخَمْسُونَ
The Maqŝūr Noun الاسـْمُ المَقْصُورُ
Exercise – تَدْرِيبٌ
- This is also an exercise part in our free Arabic language course. This Arabic course with images and audios will help you learn Arabic.
- In this part of the lesson, we will test the knowledge that we have learned in this lesson so far.
- Choose the correct answer for each of the following questions. Please click on the correct option for each question below. Upon completion, click on the Mark button to see the correct answers and to obtain your mark.
- In this exercise you will not be given the meaning of sentences, please visit the earlier parts of the lesson to learn the meanings if necessary.
- Choose the correct plural for the following Maqŝūr nouns in light of the plural formation rules you learnt at Part (4):