Lesson 29 – الدَّرْسُ التَّاسِعُ وَالْعِشْرُونَ
Tenses of the Verb (Past, Present and Future)- زَمَن الفِعْل (الماضي ،وَالْمُضارِع ،والمُسْتَقْبَل)
Exercise - تَدْرِيبٌ
- In this section we will have multiple questions to test your understanding of the principles we have learnt In-Shā'-Allâh (God-Willing). To answer the questions:
- Type the complete answer for the following questions by selecting the question and using the on-screen keyboard or your actual keyboard.
- Use the Shift key to enter characters on the upper portions of the letters and use full diacritics in your answers – e.g. fathah, kasrah, sukūn etc.
- Do not use diacritics in the following cases:
- The Alif followed by laam ال (while the laam itself can be signed with a vowel)
- The laam followed by alif لا (while the Alif itself can be signed when it comes with hamzah).
- Do not put the small Alif on words like هٰذا.
- Do not put diacritics on long vowels.
- Upon completion of all questions, click on the Mark button to see the correct answer and to get your mark.
· For more instructions click here.
- The Arabic sentence above means "Change the tense of the verb according to the instructions". In each of the verbs below you will be asked to change it to another tense. Type the correct answer using the keyboard.