Lesson 59 – الدَّرْسُ التَّاسِعُ وَالْخَمْسُونَ
/kāna/ and its sisters - كـانَ وَأَخَوَاتُـهـا
Exercise – تَدْرِيبٌ
- In this part of the lesson we will have some exercises in order to test your knowledge of what you have learnt so far.
- Choose a word from column بthat can be used to complete the sentence in column أ. Click on a word in column أ that you would like to answer (this will be highlighted) then click on its suitable complement in column ب.
- Upon completing all possible questions, click on the Mark button to see the correct answer and obtain your mark.
- The sentence above means choose a word from column بthat can be used to complete a sentence with a word in the column أ. To make this task slightly easier we have put English words in brackets in column أ- these are the words that need to be chosen from the Arabic words in column ب.
- Please write the following answers with a pen and paper joining the letters. It is important that you practice your writing skills in the duration of this course to master the language Insha'Allah.