Definite Article – اَلْ
- In this section we will have multiple questions to test your understanding of the principles we have learnt In-Shā'-Allâh (God willing).
- Fill in the blanks in the questions below by using one of the possible options in the top section (below). Click on the question you would like to answer (this will be highlighted), then click on the correct option from the blocks above the questions area to complete the answer – you will find the blank in the question is replaced with your selected option. Upon completing all the questions, click on the Mark button to see the correct answers and obtain your mark.
- The Arabic sentence above means "Fill in the blanks with the words given". For each of the sentences, type out the full sentence using the words below - e.g. for the first question, click on the question and type as below (include vowel-marks).
- The words to use to complete the sentences are:
- Once again - by clicking on the speakers you can hear the correct answer to the question. Please do not do this until you have attempted the exercise.