Lesson 34– الدَّرْسُ
Active and Passive
المَبْنِي لِلْمَعْلُومِ وَالفِعْلُ المَبْنِي لِلْمَجْهُولِ
- In this section we will have multiple
questions to test your understanding of the principles we have learnt
In-Shā'-Allâh (God-Willing). To answer the questions:
- Type the complete answer for the
following questions by selecting the question and using the on-screen
keyboard or your actual keyboard.
- Use the Shift key to enter characters
on the upper portions of the letters and use full diacritics in your
answers – e.g. fathah, kasrah, sukūn etc.
- Do not use diacritics in the
- The Alif followed by laam ال (while the laam itself can be
signed with a vowel)
- The laam followed by alif لا (while the Alif itself can be
signed when it comes with hamzah).
- Do not put the small Alif on words
- Do not put diacritics on long
- Upon completion of all questions,
click on the Mark button to see the correct answer and to get your mark.
- For more instructions click
- The Arabic sentence above means "
Change each of the following verbs from the active into the passive voice
and vice versa”.